Monday, June 23, 2008

New Toys and Old Songs





The other night I spent about 5 hours copying some of my old albums to CD. Crosley has a couple of cool machines to make this easy for those of us who are still a bit clumsy in the tech department. It also helps if you just want to make the memories easier to listen to. I know the quality of sound isn't as good as a new CD but memories don't need perfect renditon. There aren't to many people who would believe that I had an Old Monkees album hidden in that pile.To tell the truth I was surprised . I was happy to find the old Belefonte and Burl Ives though. Having Two Boys my sound devices have been filled with Metal and Techno to much of late. I guess I should get an Mp3 played and stay plugged in most of the time and give my ears a rest. Anyway along with copying old albums I saved some pictures of a couple of my toy designs to prove that I really do that. Hope you can relate to rocking horses and push toys. We enjoy making them and seeing the faces of kids that that think all toys have to be loud and plastic.

No comments: