Friday, June 6, 2008

Back Again



It has been many months since I have visited. I guess I am a bad blogger. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Once again I will come up with reasons to put off putting stuff up. I suppose that is the song I always sing. Why do today what you can put Off until tomorrow.
I think you might like to see me when I am kicking back with freinds . We are enjoying a beautiful spring day here. The second picyure is another one of my cats. He is pretty laid back when he is asleep. At other times he is a very noisy creature. He tries to make up for his diminuative size by mouthing off all the time. He thinks that he can take on the whole world.I guess it is because he is a boy cat.
I have been talking about getting more stuff on the net for many months and have continued to come up with excuses for way to long, I guess I am as full of hot air as my little kitty cat. Boy Howdy would he be mad if he heard that. He thinks that we cannot do with out him.

Our pool is finally ready to be used for relaxation and fun. Maybe the weather will calm down enough for us to enjoy it soon.

I guess that I should realize that it is Okay to ramble on on these things. Since people don't really read them after all. I could be wrong but it doesn't matter anyway.

Hve a great Day!!!

No comments: