Saturday, June 26, 2010

More views if this was more up to date.

I keep berating myself to get off my duff and work my various sites so they would be interesting enough for people to come visit. I have always known that the way to get people to buy my wonderful merchandise is for them to see it.

I also know that folks won't come to my stores and sites unless there is something new and fun at the place they are going to. Why should you go visit someplace if everything is the same. It is very simple to change stuff around so it is fun to visit. Some folks just want to know you are active and care. How long will it take the person to notice a sale if they haven't changed their site in 6 month's?

As I write this I remember that the last thing I put up on this wonderful site is from Xmas and it is almost the 4th of July. In a little while I will be putting up my newest creation. It is a double-decker Weeble wagon. I got it made 2month's ago and I haven't put it on any of my sites yet.

I should have put my butt in gear a few weeks ago.

Well that is enough whining for now, I am hoping that I might be able to keep my spirits up.

I will write again soon.

No comments: