Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally I get to speakout

I guess it should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I don't talk about much but sometimes I need to rant. I guess this is a good place to do that since no one will look at this if I don't let them know it is here. I have been trying to figure out a way to get a presence on the web without having to do anything for years. Magic doesn't work. Thinking real hard doesn't work either. I have forgotten all the lessons of my youth. I knew that when I wanted something done I was supposed to at least put things in motion, but now it seems I think that it will magiucally get done. I used to have a few partners that helped but they have moved on to greater or at least different things. As I ramble and feel sorry for my self it really seems silly. I guess that is the beauty of a blog since you can read your thought and see how they would sound to others. Well that is enough for now I can now vegitate for tonight and actually do something for once.

No comments: